If you’re considering moving into the non-QM space, choose an experienced counterparty that is solely dedicated to expanded alternative financing solutions.
Non-QM Mortgage Partner
Here’s what to look for in a Non-QM Mortgage Partner
The most successful investors have a knack for recognizing opportunities and the determination to act on them. At Verus Mortgage Capital, we believe today’s correspondent lenders have significant opportunities in the alternative lending space and know how they can take advantage of them — through responsible, non-prime mortgage loans.
And, this belief is backed by a commitment to building a thriving non-QM market and dedication to our lending partners’ growth and success — all while helping underserved, creditworthy borrowers across the U.S.
But lenders need more than ambition and determination. Success in non-prime mortgage lending requires an investor partner with proven expertise. Verus Mortgage Capital:
- Is 100% dedicated to providing alternative lending solutions
- Is a supportive and committed partner that offers personal assistance and expert training to our clients throughout each loan transaction
- Has the creativity, experienced staff and infrastructure to support uniquely flexible lending options
- Understands how to responsibly reduce risk so our lender partners can confidently close loans
- Forges solid partnerships with correspondent lenders — we’re over 100 strong and growing
- Purchases non-agency loans quickly and consistently — almost $5 billion to date
- Completed nine rated securitizations
That’s what we do and why you should consider Verus Mortgage Capital as your non-QM lending partner. Learn more today about how we can help grow your business.
Verus Mortgage Capital: Committed to non-QM market leadership
Founded in 2015, Verus Mortgage Capital is a non-QM correspondent investor, backed by Invictus Capital Partners, a leading investment firm. Verus was created to address the growing and legitimate demand for specialized solutions that fall outside of conventional mortgage loan norms. Versus invests in loans originated in all 50 states and the District of Columbia and buys both owner-occupied (consumer) and investor (business purpose) loans. We offer a comprehensive suite of home financing products, many with unique features, to fill a very real void in the industry and to meet the needs of our mortgage banking partners and their creditworthy borrowers. We’re based in Washington, D.C., and have operations in Minneapolis.
A singular focus on responsible Non-QM lending
To put it simply, we know how to make non-traditional loans work. It’s our sole focus and our core business. And frankly, successful non-QM lending requires a stable, committed investor partner that has extensive experience in the sector. Versus has:
- Flexible lending guidelines
- Tools to help lenders ensure responsible underwriting and pre-purchase diligence
- Training and onboarding to help correspondents confidently move into non-QM
Our success in the alternative lending space is dependent on your success. That’s why we’ve dedicated ourselves exclusively to non-agency. It’s all we do, and we do it extremely well.
To learn more about Verus and how our non-prime expertise can benefit your organization, click here.
Note: Verus Mortgage Capital is a secondary market investor in closed mortgage loans and does not extend credit or make credit decisions.
The Proof Is In The Numbers
Our Track Record
Since our inception, Verus has invested billions in expanded, non-QM loans from mortgage bankers across the country. In addition, through our affiliates, we have completed nine rated securitizations. We have over 200 correspondent lender relationships, to whom we offer a growing number of expanded non-agency programs, including:
- Prime Ascent – higher balance loan amounts with full or alternative documentation
- Credit Ascent – responsible solutions for credit-impaired borrowers
- Investor Solutions – underwritten to borrower income or property income
- Short Term Business Purpose Loans – for qualified borrowers requiring short-term financing
- Residential Transitional Loans – provide financing to borrowers interested in purchasing fixer-uppers