This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing company in an emerging market. We offer a fast paced and fun environment where your input and experience are valued.
Verus Mortgage Capital is an independent national mortgage investor. Verus offers it’s Sellers responsible non-prime and Jumbo prime lending products that fill the credit void in today’s market. Verus consistently evaluates today’s market and credible borrower financing needs to offer our partners innovative solutions. Verus Mortgage Capital is an affiliate of Invictus Capital Partners please visit our website at https://verusmc.com/.
Verus Mortgage Capital is seeking a UAT Tester II who will work alongside the Business Analyst and IT/Vendor developers to understand requirements, write test cases and complete end user testing on all updates and enhancements. The UAT tester II will communicate results in the expected format to project leads, Business Analyst, Developer and Project Manager. The office is in Bloomington, MN; however remote candidates will be considered.
- Collaborates with Business Analyst and Developer to understand requirements
- Ability to write test documentation including test plans, test scripts and report on findings
- Knowledge of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Must be able to problem solve when issues are found and collaborate with appropriate department(s) to provide solutions/fixes
- Skilled at testing process and methodologies
Required Skills/ Abilities
- Knowledge/experience using Azure Dev Ops
- Experience with both Agile and Waterfall methodologies
- Ability to exercise independent judgement and execute as needed without heavy oversight
- Excellent Analytical skills
- Excellent Communication skills both written and verbal
- Experience communicating with Senior leaders and line level SME’s
- Must be able to work in a team and independently with a sense of urgency
- Flexibility and being nimble are required
- Excellent Customer Service
- Extremely proficient in Microsoft Office Suite or related software program(s)
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years of UAT Testing experience required. Mortgage background a plus
All job duties and responsibilities must be performed within the guidelines of the Verus Residential Mortgage Employee Handbook and established company policies and procedures. It is the responsibility of each employee to maintain confidentiality of the company, its clients and to follow applicable laws and regulations in the performance of duties.
Verus Mortgage Capital is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants are welcomed to apply and will receive consideration for employment without unlawful discrimination because of a person’s race, religious creed, color, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, marital status, sex, age, or sexual orientation, or because of a person’s disability or medical condition.