This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing company in an emerging market. We offer a fast paced and fun environment where your input and experience are valued.
Verus Mortgage Capital is an independent national mortgage investor. Verus offers its Clients responsible non-prime ATR compliant lending products that fill the credit void in today’s market. Verus consistently evaluates today’s market and credible borrower financing needs to offer our partners innovative solutions. Verus Mortgage Capital is an affiliate of Invictus Capital Partners please visit the website at www.invictuscp.com.
Verus Mortgage Capital is seeking an Executive Administrative Assistant to join our team to work directly with the company leaders located in our Bloomington, MN location. The position requires a conscientious, self-motivated professional capable of managing assigned tasks and finding solutions in a fast-paced corporate environment. The ideal candidates will be self-motivated, highly organized, detail oriented and possess a “can-do” attitude.
- Must have excellent customer service skills and be comfortable with candor, interaction with other team members, and clients/vendors
- Answer and transfers phone calls, screening when necessary
- Coordinates and schedules travel, meetings, and appointments for company leaders
- Prepares agendas, minutes and schedules for meetings
- Responds to and resolves administrative inquires and questions
- Prepares presentations, some reports, manages due dates for required responses, etc.
- Maintains office supplies and coordinates maintenance of office equipment
- Replenish and organize the kitchen with food and beverages as needed
- Plan in-house or off-site activities, such as parties, celebrations, and conferences
- Welcomes and directs visitors and clients
- Performs other related duties as assigned
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite skills, with an ability to become familiar with firm-specific programs and software
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively within a small team environment.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Mortgage or financial industry knowledge a plus
- Friendly and professional demeanor; and maintains a high degree of confidentiality internally and externally
Education and Experience
- Associates degree required; Bachelor’s degree in related field preferred
- Three to five years of experience in an executive administrative role
All job duties and responsibilities must be performed within the guidelines of the Verus Residential Mortgage Employee Handbook and established company policies and procedures. It is the responsibility of each employee to maintain confidentiality of the company, its clients and to follow applicable laws and regulations in the performance of duties.
Verus Mortgage Capital is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants are welcome to apply and will receive consideration for employment without unlawful discrimination because of a person’s race, religious creed, color, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, marital status, sex, age or sexual orientation, or because of a person’s disability or medical condition.