Verus Mortgage Capital is an independent national mortgage investor. Verus offers its Sellers responsible non-prime and Jumbo prime lending products that fill the credit void in today’s market. Verus consistently evaluates today’s market and credible borrower financing needs to offer our partners innovative solutions. Verus Mortgage Capital is an affiliate of Invictus Capital Partners please visit our website at https://verusmc.com/.
Verus Mortgage Capital is seeking a Desktop/Technical Support Analyst in our Bloomington, MN office. This position will serve as the first point of contact for internal and remote employees, be responsible for providing exceptional customer service while completing a variety of desktop and helpdesk support activities at corporate headquarters for all Verus Mortgage employees. Handles routine day-to-day problems regarding PC’s hardware and software and escalates more complex issues to higher level staff.
The Desktop/Technical Support Analyst will require strong hardware, software, customer service and interpersonal skills. Strong problem-solving skills will be essential, along with desktop operating systems, application support and basic network (Active Directory) experience. The position requires a self-motivated, detail-oriented, collaborative team player who will respond to incoming service requests from users in a prompt and courteous manner.
- Respond to incoming service requests from users via, phone, email, walk-up and Freshservice ticketing system in a prompt and courteous manner
- Maintain a first-class level of customer service ensuring all customers are treated efficiently and effectively
- Support on-site and remote end-users’ installation, troubleshoot desktops, laptops, printers, and mobile devices
- Maintain excellent verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical colleagues at all levels of the organization
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues involving Windows desktop applications, collaboration tools, network shared drives, VPN/network issues, email, and other technologies
- Document all information pertinent to help requests and their resolution
- Prioritize and schedule help requests. Escalate requests (when required to the appropriate technician or team)
- Accurately record and track hardware assets for inventory management system
- Install software and perform hardware repairs on IT equipment for corporate headquarters and field personnel
- Configure and install desktop and laptop computers following standard procedures, and handle equipment setup and all office moves
- Create new users accounts and reset user password and access permissions on request
- Setup and support all AV and video conferencing systems
- Perform special projects and other assignments and duties as assigned
Education and Experience
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 2 – 3 years of Help Desk support
Required Skills/ Abilities
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to effectively communicate with internal and external business partners and vendors
- Knowledge of basic computer hardware and software, including Dell, Lenovo, Apple, Microsoft, Adobe, internet browsers, etc.
- Experience with desktop operating systems, network/VPN troubleshooting, etc.
- Familiarity with PC remote control software
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks, ability to multitask
- Experience providing email support, including Microsoft Outlook, and Office 365
- Working knowledge of Active Directory Authentication including user account creation, deletion and password reset functionality
- Proven analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong communication and excellent end-user support skills to interact with business and IT professionals across the business
- Strong Windows desktop and MS Office technical skills
- Experience providing network support, including LAN, Wireless, and VPN troubleshooting
- Experience with service desk ticketing systems and documentation
- Experience supporting Ring Central VOIP phone and Zoom video communication systems
- Great compensation package
- Attractive benefits plans and paid time off
- 401(k) w/ company matching
- Professional learning and development opportunities
- And much more!
Maintaining a reliable, uninterrupted high speed internet connection is a requirement of hybrid or remote positions.
All job duties and responsibilities must be performed within the guidelines of the Verus Residential Mortgage Employee Handbook and established company policies and procedures. It is the responsibility of each employee to maintain confidentiality of the company, its clients and to follow applicable laws and regulations in the performance of duties.
Verus Mortgage Capital is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants are welcomed to apply and will receive consideration for employment without unlawful discrimination because of a person’s race, religious creed, color, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, marital status, sex, age, or sexual orientation, or because of a person’s disability or medical condition.