This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing company in an emerging market. We offer a fast paced and fun environment where your input and experience are valued.
Verus Mortgage Capital is an independent national mortgage investor. Verus offers its Clients responsible non-prime ATR compliant lending products that fill the credit void in today’s market. Verus consistently evaluates today’s market and credible borrower financing needs to offer our partners innovative solutions. Verus Mortgage Capital is an affiliate of Invictus Capital Partners please visit the website at www.invictuscp.com.
Due to our growth, we are seeking a Desktop Support Analyst in our Bloomington, Minnesota Office. This position is responsible for the reliable and secure operation of Verus network and server infrastructure as well as various other systems. Responsibilities include daily management, troubleshooting, and support of Verus network infrastructure as well as working on ongoing infrastructure upgrades and security improvements to help Verus meets its business needs.
- Serve as a single point of contact for IT-related requests, answer user questions about hardware and software, and other technical matters.
- Provide excellent customer service and quick resolution of technical issues for Verus employees
- Manage user accounts, email distro lists, security groups, within Active Directory, and access to network shared resources
- Build Windows desktop images, update and deploy applications based on specific user role
- Provide support to network printer queues, troubleshooting and maintaining printer toners, and paper supplies
- Reset user password and access permissions on request
- Setup and support all AV and video conferencing systems
- Train users and troubleshoot Citrix cloud desktops environment-related issues.
- Configure and install desktop and laptop computers following standard procedures, and handle equipment setup and all office moves.
- Support on-site and remote end-users installation, troubleshoot desktops, notebooks, printers, and mobile devices
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues involving Windows desktop applications, collaboration tools, network shared drives, email, and other technologies
- Support Microsoft Office 365, Active Directory, and collaboration tools
- Perform special projects and other assignments other duties as assigned
Required Qualifications and Skills
- 5+ years of technology-related experience in the financial services industry, preferably as desktop support analyst installing, configuring, troubleshooting, and administering Windows Desktops and servers
- Experience with on-site and remote installations and troubleshooting
- Advanced knowledge of networking, including TCP/IP, switching and routing concepts, network printers, network devices, and configuration
- Experience Developing Windows 10 Base Images and ability to create packages, deployments, task sequences, site configuration, and troubleshooting is required**
- Experience configuring and maintaining Windows security technologies, including Windows BitLocker
- Experience managing Active Directory, MS Azure and MS Intune user accounts
- Strong communication and excellent end-user support skills to interact with business and IT professionals across the firm
- Strong Windows desktops and MS Office technical skills
- Experience providing email Support, including Microsoft Outlook office 365 and 2016
- Experience providing Network Support, including LAN, Wireless, and VPN troubleshooting
- Experience troubleshooting Androids and iPhone mobile devices
- Experience troubleshooting MS Office 2016 and O365
- Experience with service desk Ticketing system and documentation skills
- Experience supporting RingCentral VOIP phone and Zoom Video Communications systems
- Experience creating IT knowledgebase and documentation
- Ability to develop and deliver presentations as needed
- Must be able to occasionally lift-up to 50+ pounds
- Bachelor’s degree in the applicable field such as computer science, Information Systems or Engineering
- Industry Certifications including: MCP, MCDT, MCITP/MCSA, A+, Network+, Security+ , and ITIL
All job duties and responsibilities must be performed within the guidelines of the Verus Residential Mortgage Employee Handbook and established company policies and procedures. It is the responsibility of each employee to maintain confidentiality of the company, its clients and to follow applicable laws and regulations in the performance of duties.
Verus Mortgage Capital is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants are welcome to apply and will receive consideration for employment without unlawful discrimination because of a person’s race, religious creed, color, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, marital status, sex, age or sexual orientation, or because of a person’s disability or medical condition.